On time enrolments for 2024 three year old and four year old kinder are still being accepted and will be offered in order of receipt where places remain available. Three year old kinder is 5 hours, one day per week. Four year old kinder is 15 hours per week.
Please see link from the Department of Education and Training about what to expect from three and four year old kindergarten programs and what the Best Start, Best Life reforms mean for families https://www.vic.gov.au/give-your-child-the-best-start-in-life
Kindergarten - Virtual tour
2025 enrolments will open on 1 May, 2024. Please keep check of this webpage for further information. Please do not complete the online registration links located on these webpages as this is for 2024 enrolment only.
Kindergarten virtual open days
Kindergarten programs are delivered by a qualified early childhood teacher. They are designed to improve your child’s development in:
- social skills, like how to play with other children in a calm, sharing and rewarding way
- self-awareness and respect for others
- emotional skills, for example understanding their feelings
- language, literacy and numeracy skills, such as reading stories and counting objects
- a joy for learning and group activities, such as talking, drawing and making things together with other children their own age
- ability to make new friends
- exposure to new ideas and concepts.
Kindergarten provides families:
- Opportunities to meet other families and make community connections
- Access to support for children with special needs
- Access to other community services.