All you need to know about owning a pet in Latrobe City.Find your lost pet, adopt a pound animal, dangerous dogs and noise control and unleashed dog areas.
- Dogs must not be allowed to wander outside the owner's premises. Your dog must be kept within an area which is securely fenced and be confined to the premises.
- Dogs and cats must be microchipped to be registered in Latrobe.
- Cats must be desexed to be registered in Latrobe (*Domestic Animal Act conditions and exemptions apply)
- Registration tags must be attached to your cat or dog’s collar.
- Dogs must be on a leash unless in a designated 'Off Leash' area.
- Under the provisions of the Domestic Animals Act 1994, Council resolved that a Cat curfew will apply 9pm to 6am, seven days a week.
Do you like our site?