Phone 1300 367 700
If you are deaf, or have a hearing impairment or speech impairment:
- contact us through the National Relay Service
- TTY users phone 133 677 then ask for 1300 367 700
- Speak and Listen users phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 1300 367 700
- Internet relay users connect to the NRS then ask for 1300 367 700
By fax or mail
Fax (03) 5128 5672
Address PO Box 264, Morwell VIC 3840
AUSDOC DX 217733 Morwell
The Latrobe City Morwell Customer Service Centre located at Council Headquarters, 141 Commercial Road Morwell, will reopen to the public on Wednesday 21 October.
The Morwell Service Centre will reopen under modified hours:
- Monday to Friday 10am to 3pm
- Saturday and Sunday Closed
Latrobe City Council Customer Service Officers will be onsite to take payments and assist with general enquiries.
Please note that other teams continue to work remotely under the direction of the Victorian Chief Health Officer, any requests for other services will need to be referred to these teams for follow up.
For the safety and wellbeing of visitors and staff, hand sanitising stations, social distancing markers and safety screens are in place at the front counter with appropriate face masks to be worn at all times
Our Contact Centre is still operating for any enquiries on 1300 367 700.
Australian Business Number: 92 472 314 133