We are committed to adopting appropriate best practice purchasing and contracting principles, policies and procedures.
Submit a tender
1. Visit the tender portal
Public tenders are also advertised in the 'Local Government Tenders' section of Saturday’s edition of The Age and in the ‘Council Noticeboard’ in Thursday’s edition of the Latrobe Valley Express.
View upcoming tender opportunities from Latrobe City Council by becoming a registered user on Gippsland Business Connect.
2. Complete the free registration process
Registering with our tender portal ensures that you:
- Are notified of any changes to the tender
- Have access to the Questions and Answers forum during the advertising period
- Have the ability to view all open opportunities
3. Access tender information and documents
4. Submit your tender
Tenders must be submitted electronically via the tender portal and within the requirements stated in the tender document.
Please only provide documentation relevant to the tender submission.
Phone the Procurement team on 1300 367 700 or email email@example.com.
Tenders pending evaluation / awarded opportunities
Visit the Tender Portal to view all recently closed tenders pending evaluation and recently awarded contracts.