Latrobe City Council has a designated Aboriginal Liaison Officer who:
- Supports the operation of the Brayakaulung Advisory Committee.
- Acts as a liaison between the local Aboriginal community and Latrobe City.
- Leads relevant networks to ensure the provision of quality services to the community are met.
- Promotes recognition and understanding of Aboriginal cultural heritage issues within Council and the wider community (including recognition and celebration of local and national days of significance).
- Coordinates the development of the Reconciliation Action Plan and monitors organisational compliance to the Statement of Commitment to Reconciliation.
For more information phone our Aboriginal Community Connector of the Active and Liveable Communities Team on 1300 367 700.
Do you like our site?