Home and Community Care Program for Younger People (HACC PYP) provides a broad range of flexible support services to assist people under 65 and their unpaid carers to:
- Continue to live independently in the community
- Build independence and empower them to undertake activities of daily living
- Improve wellbeing and encourage social interaction
You may be eligible for services if you are under 65 and you:
- Are a frail person
- Are a person with a disability
- Care for a frail person or a person with a disability
- Are assessed as in need of support to retain independence and quality of life
How to access
If you are under 65 (under 50 Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander) and currently have a disability and are not eligible for NDIS, or you are carer of such a person complete a request for a Home and Community Care Assessment below or phone 1300 367 700.
Please let us know if you need an interpreter or printed information in a different language.
Fees are charged for services and will be discussed with you during your assessment.