The Annual Report has been prepared and can be inspected at all Latrobe City Service Centres in Churchill, Moe, Morwell and Traralgon
Annual Report 2018/2019(PDF, 8MB)
The Annual Report is a progress report on Council’s performance against the Council Plan each year. It features a snapshot and highlights from the activities and services delivered, and a comprehensive certified Financial Report.
Past Annual Reports
- Annual Report 2017/18(PDF, 22MB)
- Annual Report 2016/17(PDF, 6MB)
- Annual Report 2015/16(PDF, 8MB)
- Annual Report 2014/15(PDF, 7MB)
- Annual Report 2013/14(PDF, 22MB)
- Annual Report 2012/13(PDF, 8MB)
- Annual Report 2011/12(PDF, 6MB)
Strength Led Transition
- A Strength Led Transition(PDF, 4MB)
The economy of the Latrobe Valley is changing and Council believes the community’s desire to drive a successful transition must be supported by all levels of government.
Here are the key initiatives:
- Improve our rail
- Expand our hospital
- Relocate a Victorian Government Department
- Keep our power Generation
- Royalties for coal
Council Plan 2017-2021(PDF, 2MB)
The Council Plan 2017-2021 outlines Council's vision and direction for the community for the next four years.
Strategic Resource Plan
Strategic Resources Plan(PDF, 4MB)
The Strategic Resource Plan (SRP) is a component of the Latrobe City Council Plan and has been prepared in accordance with Section 126 of the Local Government Act.
- Budget including Fees and Charges 2019/20(PDF, 2MB)
- Rating Strategy 2019/20(PDF, 6MB)
- Long Term Financial Plan(PDF, 460KB)
In accordance with Section 130 (2) of the Local Government Act 1989, notice is hereby given that Latrobe City Council, having complied with all the relevant requirements of the Local Government Act 1989, adopted it’s 2018/2019 Budget at a meeting of Council held on Monday 4 June 2018.
All current plans, policies and strategies can be found in the Publications Library.