The Annual Report has been prepared and can be inspected at all Latrobe City Service Centres in Churchill, Moe, Morwell and Traralgon.
The Annual Report is a progress report on Council’s performance against the Council Plan each year. It features a snapshot and highlights from the activities and services delivered, and a comprehensive certified Financial Report.
Past Annual Reports
- Annual Report 2021/2022 Summary
- Annual Report 2020/2021 Summary
- Annual Report 2019/2020(PDF, 17MB)
- Annual Report 2018/2019(PDF, 8MB)
- Annual Report 2017/18(PDF, 22MB)
- Annual Report 2016/17(PDF, 6MB)
- Annual Report 2015/16(PDF, 8MB)
- Annual Report 2014/15(PDF, 7MB)
- Annual Report 2013/14(PDF, 22MB)
- Annual Report 2012/13(PDF, 8MB)
- Annual Report 2011/12(PDF, 6MB)
Our Transition Plan
The economy of the Latrobe Valley is changing and Council believes the community’s desire to drive a successful transition must be supported by all levels of government.
Here are the key activities that will support our community:
- Retraining and redeploying employees
- Supporting other effected industries (supply chains, retail, food service etc.)
- Attract new industries
- Attract visitors
- Enhance liveability
- Population growth
- Fast train
- Income retention
- Psychological strategies
The Council Plan 2021-2025 outlines Council's vision and direction for the community for the next four years.
Municipal Public Health and Wellbeing Plan
Customer Service Charter
Community Satisfaction Survey Results
All current plans, policies and strategies can be found in the Publications Library.