Skip to main content


East Ward

Central Ward

South Ward

The Local Government Act 2020 provides that when a Councillor is suspended, they cease to be a Councillor for the term of the suspension.

Residents can raise issues by contacting any Councillor,  irrespective of the ward they represent. As a Council, we are here to serve all in our community.

Alternatively, residents can self-report via the Snap Send Solve app or by contacting our customer service team on 1300 367 700.

West Ward

Do you like our site?