Skip to main content

Business Registrations


  • Starting, Growing or Buying a Business

    Starting a business can be an exciting yet daunting challenge. There are many things you need to know to get your business up and running as quickly and efficiently as possible.

  • Caravan Park Registration

    In Victoria, all caravan parks must be registered with their Local Government Authority in accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act 2010.

  • Food Businesses

    For information regarding New Food Business, Buying an existing food business, temporary food stalls ,food safety programs, food poising and business complaints. 

  • Accommodation Premises Registration

    Accommodation premises where six or more guests are living must be registered with Latrobe City Council under the Public Health and Wellbeing Act 2008.

  • Health, Beauty and Wellbeing Businesses

    Council inspects facilities to ensure that they operate in accordance with the Public Health and Wellbeing Act 2008.


Do you like our site?