A state-wide Disabled Persons’ Parking Scheme currently operates in Victoria.
You must be living in Latrobe City to be eligible to apply for a parking permit.
These permits are free, although replacement fee of $5 will apply.
All permits have an expiry date and it is the permit holders responsibility to re-apply for permit upon expiry.
How to apply or re-apply
- Complete the relevant form:
- The form includes a statement which must be completed by a specialist medical practitioner or clinical psychologist for intellectual disabilities, or a medical practitioner for all other disabilities.
- Return form to a service centre or library, or email email@example.com
- Disability Parking information bulletin (250.78KB)
- Accessible Parking Bays in Latrobe City (725.24KB)
- Disabled Parking Permit - Individual (doc) (122.03KB)
- Disabled Parking Permit - Organisation (doc) (299KB)
- Application for returned services gold card parking permit (308KB)
- Application for a Replacement Disabled Parking Permit INDIVIDUAL (299KB)