Is your community group starting to think about rebuilding and re-engaging? Join us to explore these important topics that will assist in the process.
Reconnecting Groups – Dealing with the Doubt!
- The importance of groups reconnecting and why clear communication is key.
- Managing your own and other people’s anxieties.
- What can you do as a group to stay resilient and positive under pressure?
- How an adaptive mindset will help your group survive and thrive.
- Looking out for your own and others mental health.
Delivered by Leah Mether and Lifeline Gippsland.
Wednesday 18 November, 6.30pm – 8.00pm via Zoom.
Strategic Overhaul – Refocusing Your Group
- Testing if your purpose still holds true and has relevance.
- Reflection on learnings - what will you keep, stop and start?
- Exploring project ideas for moving forward in the ‘new normal’.
- Collaborations and networks that will strengthen your group.
- Identifying when it’s time to wind up or restructure and how to do it well.
Delivered by Non-Profit Training.
Tuesday 24 November, 6.30pm – 8.30pm OR Thursday 26 November, 12.30pm – 2.30pm via Zoom. Maximum 25 participants per session.
For more information or to book please visit https://latrobecitycouncilevents.eventbrite.com.au or phone Abby Hill on 0418 165 911.