General planning advice
Request advice about planning permit requirements or applying for a planning permit:
- Phone 1300 367 700, Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
- Email: email@example.com
- Counter advice at Latrobe City Corporate Headquarters, Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.15pm
- Online planning advice request
Written planning information and advice
Request a letter to provide formal planning information or advice.
Common examples of formal written requests include:
- Property zoning/overlay planning application requirements
- Is a planning permit required for a proposed use or development
- Conditions and planning scheme requirements
- History of planning permit for the site
- Structure plans in place to guide future subdivision and development
- Rezoning of land
Complete the Request for written planning advice form, attaching supporting documentation and the relevant fee. The form can be mailed to: Statutory Planning, Latrobe City Council, PO Box 264 Morwell VIC 3844 or submitted at any service centre or library.