Skip to main content

Current Planning Scheme Amendments

Making a Written Submission to a Planning Scheme Amendment

Any person may make a written submission to the planning authority (usually Council) about an amendment if notice of that amendment has been given.

For further information please download our making a submission fact sheet(PDF, 62KB). 

Amendment C121 – Major Pipeline Mapping Update

Amendment C122 - Planning Policy Framework Translation

Amendments C126 - Toongabbie Structure Plan & C127 Bushfire and Rural Rezonings

Amendment C131 – Flood Overlays Update

Amendment C133 – 5 Parer Ave, Moe

Do you like our site?