How to complete the form
- Read the information provided
- Complete the vaccine consent section for each vaccine program and type your name to consent to the vaccine
- Complete the consent sections even if you do not want your child to be vaccinated
Human papillomavirus (HPV) information
Some children need a three-dose course of Gardasil®9 vaccine.
To ensure your child receives the correct spacing of the three doses, your child must attend their GP or a local council immunisation service.
Three doses of Gardasil®9 vaccine are recommended for:
- a child aged 15 years or over
- a child who has a disease or is having treatment which causes low immunity (for example HIV/AIDS, rheumatoid arthritis, cancer, radiotherapy, chemotherapy or significant immunosuppressive treatment).
Before your child is immunised, tell your doctor or nurse if any of the following apply.
- Is unwell on the day of immunisation (temperature over 38.5°C)
- Has had a severe reaction to any vaccine
- Has any severe allergies such as an anaphylactic reaction to yeast
- Is pregnant.
After vaccination wait at the place of vaccination a minimum of 15 minutes.
If you require further advice or information, please contact your local council immunisation service or local doctor.
Or visit the following websites:
Translating and interpreting service call 131 450