How to complete the form
- Please read the Meningococcal ACWY information and the information in the vaccine consent form.
- Complete the vaccine consent section and type your name to consent to the vaccine
- Complete the consent sections even if you do not want your child to be vaccinated
Meningococcal ACWY information
Before you or your child is immunised, tell your doctor or nurse if any of the following apply.
- Is unwell on the day of immunisation (temperature over 38.5°C)
- Has any severe allergies
- Has had a severe reaction to any vaccine
- Is pregnant
After vaccination wait at the place of vaccination a minimum of 15 minutes.
If you require further advice or information, please contact your local council immunisation service or local doctor.
Or visit the Better Health Channel website
Translating and interpreting service call 131 450