All our early learning centres offer:
- individual developmental programs for children
- age-appropriate activities
- a stimulating and challenging indoor and outdoor environment
- daily safety checks
- first aid qualified staff
- subsidised preschool places
- before and after preschool care
- childcare benefit for eligible families
Placing your child in care is a big decision and we understand that you need to feel confident that your children are being cared for in a safe and nurturing environment. Our early learning centre programs are family-focused. Qualified and experienced staff offer a high-quality program for all children.
We also want you to be involved in the development and evaluation of our programs so they suit your needs.
Find an Early Learning Centre near you in the new Neighbourhood Navigator.
All centres are open Monday to Friday 7.30am to 5.45pm
- Carinya Early Learning Centre (30 place centre) - Long Day Care
33-39 Rintoull Street, Morwell Phone: 5128 5722
- Moe Early Learning Centre (120 place centre) - Long Day Care
Ted Summerton Reserve 37-39 Vale Street Moe Phone: 5135 8550
- Traralgon Early Learning Centre (120 place centre) - Long Day Care
4-10 Mapleson Drive, Traralgon Phone: 5176 3360
Holding fee 100%
After preschool care $16 per hour
5 full days a week, 7.30am to 5.45pm daily $460 per week, per child
Morning session 7.30am - 12.30pm Afternoon session 12.45pm - 5.45pm $61.50 per session, per day
7.30am to 5.45pm $97 per day, per child
Child Care Subsidy (CCS)
Parents/guardians may be eligible to receive a Child Care Subsidy to reduce the cost of the care. The percentage of the benefit will vary according to your circumstances. You must apply before your child starts care.
To apply or for more information phone the Family Assistance Office on 136 150, or visit a Centrelink office.
The Family Assistance Office requires the Centre Provider Number of the centre you want to enrol at:
- Traralgon Early Learning Centre 190006617C
- Moe Early Learning Centre 190006615L
- Carinya Early Learning Centre 190006612B
- School Holiday Program 190006610K
Parents/guardians will be charged 100% of the fee for all absences. The Child Care Subsidy can be claimed for 42 allowable absences per financial year. Absences in excess of 42 require supporting documentation.