A once-only $250 power saving bonus for pensioner concession card holders and some health care card holders is available to eligible people from now until the end of the year.
- Pensioner concession card
- Youth Allowance
- DVA pensioner
- DVA Gold card holder
Before you start your online application, you will need:
- An email address
- An original PDF (electronic copy) or hard-copy version of your electricity bill
- Your Centrelink Reference Number (CNR) found on your concession card or your DVA card number
Submit an online application at www.compare.energy.vic.gov.au
- Upload PDF or input account information from your bill
- Input concession information
- Keep a record of your completion
- Approval or rejection for the application should be done within 10 business days
You can also make a phone application on 1800 000 832.
Having difficulty with your application? Please see a member of the library team for help and guidance.