Library Closures - COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak
Latrobe City Council is committed to the safety of our community and our staff. In line with the latest advice from the Australian and Victorian Governments on the prevention of the spread of COVID-19, all Latrobe City Libraries will be closed COB Tuesday 24 March 2020. Our website and social media will be updated regularly with the latest information.
- Use the After Hours Chute for returns.
- Loans will be extended automatically to six weeks.
- You can renew your items online.
- On-hold items will not be available during the closure.
- You can join online for free!
And remember, with your library membership, you can access a range of library services 24/7. Log in with your library card and pin to access:
- e-books, e-magazines, audio books and other reading material
- movie streaming
- research and learning resources
- Kids Zone
- and more
If you have any library questions, email email@example.com or call:
- Moe Library: 5135 8500
- Morwell Library and Churchill Library: 5128 6131
- Traralgon Library: 5176 3300
This situation is unprecedented, evolving and challenging for all involved. While this is outside of our control, we are doing everything we can to support you and our staff. We will keep you informed and updated as soon as we have more information.