Netball is back at Gippsland Regional Indoor Sports Stadium
In order to provide an even and fun competition the teams will be split into 2 divisions. The first 3 weeks of the competition will be used to align teams into these 2 divisions. A new draw will be released at the conclusion of the grading rounds.
- Registration = $50 per person includes insurance
- Team sheet = $65 per team, per round.
- All teams will be required to supply an Umpire each week.
- Player registration and Insurance is due by Round 1.
- Forfeit fees will be $50, notice is required by 12pm, the day of game
- Fill in fee is $5 per player.
- Individuals wishing to register their interest can do so by emailing email@example.com and we will aim to facilitate introductions to teams looking for additional players
- VNA Insurance does not cover this competition
This competition will be played using the Netball Australia rules which can be found here
- Teams must supply an umpire for the game following their scheduled time – we will supply umpires for the first game each week. (This means if you are scheduled in the last timeslot you will not be required to supply an umpire)
- Teams are to respect the umpires and their decisions at all times – see below for the steps to take if there is a disagreement or issue which cannot be resolved
- Umpires will do their best to make correct calls to the best of their abilities at all times and will run the length of the court to ensure they cover as much ground as possible for this to occur.
If you disagree with a decision that is made during your game you must follow the below procedure:
- Only the team captain should approach the umpire to discuss any issues with the game
- All discussions must be in a polite and respectful manner by both the player and the umpire
- The umpire will explain why they made the call
- If there is no resolution please see Carly at reception who will be running the competition
- If there is still no resolution please send an email to GRISS@latrobe.vic.gov.au