Conditions of Entry
Latrobe Leisure delivers a wide range of Leisure facilities across Latrobe City and is committed to delivering high quality programs and services in a friendly and family orientated environment. Latrobe City strives to promote community participation in sporting and leisure activities. Latrobe Leisure requests that patrons abide by the following conditions of entry which promote a safe environment, equity and a positive experience for all.
Latrobe Leisure requests that patrons abide by the following:
- Latrobe Leisure Facilities rules
- Local Laws and other relevant laws
- Smoking is not permitted within 50 meters of any entrance or within the fenced grounds.
- No indecent or offensive language or behaviour
- Patrons must follow staff instructions at all times
- Any behaviour that may endanger self or others will not be tolerated
- No cameras or video recording devices are permitted without consent
- No interference with any other persons property without their consent
- Payment of relevant entrance fee
- No pass outs will be permitted
- Children under the age of 10 must be actively supervised AT ALL TIMES by a responsible person aged 16 years or older (unsupervised children will be refused entry or asked to leave the facility. An opportunity will be given to contact a parent or guardian)
- Children under the age of 16 may not access the gym and aerobics area without being accompanied by a Latrobe Leisure gym instructor
- Spectators are not permitted in the gym, aerobics areas and change rooms
- No person may enter while intoxicated or affected by illegal drugs nor bring into Latrobe Leisure facilities any alcohol or illegal drugs.
- Street clothing is not permitted in the pools or in the gym
- No open-ended shoes or work boots are permitted in the gym or aerobic classes
- No glass of any kind
- Children Under 4 years MUST be accompanied in the water by an Adult
Please note: Each patron accepts that, to the extent permitted by law, Latrobe City Council and its councillors, employees and agents shall not be liable for injury; loss or damage suffered resulted from negligence of such parties or any other causes. Each patron undertakes not to bring legal proceeding against Latrobe City Council or its councillor’s, employees or agents, with respect to any such loss or damage.
Latrobe Leisure thanks you for your cooperation