At Latrobe City Council we are committed to adopting appropriate best practice purchasing and contracting principles, policies and procedures.
Submitting a tender
1. Visit our tender portal
Public tenders are also advertised in the 'Local Government Tenders' section of Saturday’s edition of The Age and in the ‘Council Noticeboard’ in Thursday’s edition of the Latrobe Valley Express.
2. Complete the free registration process
Registering with our e-tender portal ensures that you:
- Are notified of any changes to the tender
- Have access to the Questions and Answers forum during the advertising period
- Have the ability to view all open opportunities
3. Access tender information and documents
4. Submit your tender
Tenders must be submitted electronically via the e-Tendering portal and in accordance with the requirements stated in the tender document.
Please only provide documentation relevant to the tender submission.
Need to know more?
Speak to a member of our Procurement team on 1300 367 700 or email email@example.com.
Tenders Pending Evaluation / Awarded Opportunities
You can find a list of all recently closed tenders which are pending evaluation and recently awarded contracts on the e-Tendering Portal.