Tickets are sold by Latrobe City Council as part of its service offering, or on behalf of the promoter, producer or community group who have hired Council’s facilities.
Tickets may not be exchanged, refunded or returned after purchase unless one or more of the following conditions are met:
- The event or performance has been cancelled due to State or Commonwealth public health directions;
- The event or performance has been cancelled or rescheduled by the promoter, producer or community group and the new date is not convenient;
- The ticket holder is seriously ill or deceased;
- The ticket holder is required to isolate or quarantine due to a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19;
- Other exceptions that are approved by Latrobe City Council at its discretion.
Proof may be required that a ticketholder meets any of the above conditions.
Any transaction fees or services fees applied to the ticket are non-refundable.
Failure to attend at the advertised time and date is not a valid reason to seek a refund, exchange or return.
Refunds can be processed to a credit or debit card. Cash refunds are not available from the Box Office and must be issued directly from Latrobe City Council. Guests seeking a cash refund may have to complete a request form.
Gippsland Performing Arts Centre & Little Theatre
The Venue reserves the right to vary advertised programs and to add, withdraw or substitute artists as necessary.
The Venue may refuse admission to any ticketholder who does not comply with the conditions of entry, which may include:
- Failure to comply with public health directions such as using a check in service or providing proof of vaccination if required by Council or the State of Victoria;
- Incapacitation due to alcohol or drug consumption;
- Violent, intimidating or threatening behaviour;
- Inappropriate standards of dress or public nudity.
- If admission is refused, the Venue is under no obligation to offer a refund, credit transfer or any compensation.
Venue management will perform a risk assessment prior to each event and book external security as required.
- The personal information requested on this form is being collected by Latrobe City Council (Council) for the purpose of creating and managing your GPAC membership account, including processing ticket purchases and managing account subscription services. The personal information you provide will be used and disclosed solely by Council for that purpose and directly related purposes, and only in accordance with the Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014 (Vic);
- Council is assisted in providing GPAC membership services by Vivaticket Pty Ltd (Vivaticket) through the use of Vivaticket’s ticketing services system. Vivaticket will only access, use and disclose your personal information for the purpose of the operation of the ticketing services system and directly related purposes, and will do so in accordance with the Information Privacy Act 2009 (QLD);
- The privacy terms and conditions of your account may be altered from time and any such changes will apply to the handling of your personal information. Council will make all reasonable efforts to notify you if this occurs. Any changes will comply with the Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014 (Vic).