Our Aboriginal Liaison Officer:
- supports the operation of the Braiakaulung Advisory Committee
- acts as a liaison between the local Aboriginal community and Latrobe City
- leads relevant networks to ensure the provision of quality services to the community are met
- promotes recognition and understanding of Indigenous cultural heritage issues within Council and the wider community (including recognition and celebration of local and national days of significance)
- coordinates the development of the Reconciliation Action Plan and monitors organisational compliance to the Statement of Commitment to Reconciliation
For more information please contact our Aboriginal Liaison Officer on 1300 367 700.