Talk to us about how we can help you and your business. Visit us now at our headquarters at 141 Commercial Street, Morwell or call 1300 367 700.
We can help you with:
- Identifying opportunities for business expansion and relocation in Latrobe City
- Providing information on the local economy and economic statistics
- Identifying suitable sites for business development and investment
- Providing advice on funding opportunities able from State and Federal Government
- Facilitating training opportunities for businesses
- Providing networking opportunities
- Providing marketing material on Latrobe City Council
- Liaising with business support agencies on behalf of businesses
Economic Sustainability Strategy
The Economic Sustainability Strategy provides a framework to direct Latrobe City Council economic development activities and guides the work of Council so that work can be prioritised to focus on those activities that best position Latrobe City to prosper in a changing economic environment.
It identifies emerging challenges and opportunities and corresponding actions to assist business to grow and invest.
For further information, please refer to the Economic Sustainability Strategy.
Business Connect and E-Newsletter
Latrobe City Council's Business Connect(PDF, 1MB) is a quarterly newsletter produced by the Economic Development Unit, providing information on current developments, economic activity and new initiatives.
Latrobe City Council's business E-newsletter is a monthly newsletter sent informing the Latrobe business community of business events, training sessions & workshops, available funding and other local business announcements.
To subscribe to Business Connect or the E-Newsletter, please register your details via the form below.