We are returning to Click, Call and Collect while our libraries are closed.
Just choose your item either through the online catalogue or by phone and we’ll check it out to your membership card. And don’t worry, if you’re not currently a member, you can join online or by phone.
- Moe Library: 5135 8500
- Morwell Library and Churchill Library: 5128 6131
- Traralgon Library: 5176 3300
How does it work?
- Once you've made your selection you can collect the items from your preferred branch at a pre-arranged time.
- You can borrow up to 10 items.
- Once you receive your email or SMS notification that your hold is ready, call your branch to arrange a time for collection.
- Please bring your membership card or another form of ID.
- Holds are restricted to Latrobe City Library branches.
- Remember to practise social distancing and good hygiene before, during and after collection.
- Items can be returned via the after hours chute as normal.
You can also request remote printing via this service. You must provide an email address to access remote printing. There will be a fee for this service.
Note: this service may cease at short notice if current pandemic restrictions change, in which case, any holds will be available for collection once the libraries reopen. When the libraries do reopen, we will review this service.