Fresh, healthy and free meals at the Moe Library, for the whole community.
Sharing a meal is how people around the world come together to meet each other, catch up or try something new. We’re throwing open the doors to our kitchen on the fourth Friday of the month to provide a fresh, healthy and free meal for the whole community.
You don’t need to know anybody to come along, but you’re welcome to bring a friend or two if you like!
Bookings are required, and we will cater for around 20 people. We will provide a range of foods to cater to dietary requirements.
If you’re looking for more free food you can:
- Ask for the Emergency Relief Network of Latrobe City brochure to find providers
- Grab a piece of free fruit, tea or coffee at the library any time
- Take an item from our Food Share Latrobe boxes
You can also find affordable and delicious recipe inspiration through our collection by:
- Borrowing one of our many cookbooks
- Jumping on to our online magazine collection
If you’re passionate about local food, you can also join Food For All Latrobe Valley
If you are feeling unwell and/or displaying any signs of illness, please stay home.
The Moe Library has:
- Wheelchair accessibility and toilets
- Portable Assistive Listening System available (please let us know if needed in advance)
We take access and inclusion seriously. We are committed to making every event as accessible and inclusive as possible for all members of our community. If you have a specific access request, would like further information or want to provide any suggestions, we would love to hear from you email@example.com or 0403 540 946.