We're introducing a new service while our libraries remain closed.
Just choose your item either through the online catalogue or by phone and we’ll check it out to your membership card. And don’t worry, if you’re not currently a member, you can join online or by phone.
- Moe Library: 5135 8500
- Morwell Library and Churchill Library: 5128 6131
- Traralgon Library: 5176 3300
How does it work?
- Once you've made your selection, we will contact you to agree on your preferred collection branch and time.
- You can borrow up to 10 items.
- We’ll leave the items in our airlock door, labelled, for you to take.
- Please bring with you your membership card or another form of ID.
- When you arrive, just knock at the door. If nobody answers, please call the branch directly.
- Holds are restricted to Latrobe City Library branches.
- Remember to practise social distancing and good hygiene before, during and after collection.
- Items can be returned via the after hours chute as normal.
Note: this service may cease at short notice if current pandemic restrictions change, in which case, any holds will be available for collection once the libraries reopen. When the libraries do reopen, we will review this service.