As a Youth Councillor you will meet once a fortnight to discuss a range of issues and bring relevant ideas to the Latrobe City Councillors.
- Develop your confidence and leadership skills
- Broaden your knowledge of your local community
- Represent the young people of Latrobe City at conferences such as the Sister Cities Australia National Conference
- Attend community events, special functions and conferences
- Meet with the Latrobe City Councillors and attend Council meetings
- Be nominated for leadership positions such as Youth Mayor, Deputy Mayor and Secretary
Interested? Contact Latrobe City on 1300 367 700 to find out more.