Traralgon CBD Safety Committee
Posted on 24 November 2016
Expressions of Interest
Latrobe City Council’s Traralgon CBD Safety Committee advises on matters of community safety in and around the Traralgon Entertainment Precinct.
Council has an opportunity for three independent community members to join the committee. The position is for a 12 month period.
The successful candidate will:
- have strong links to those who visit the Traralgon Entertainment Precinct, offering a first-hand perspective
- be aware of safety issues
- have a strong interest in public safety and consider the wider community view
- add value to community safety
- possess the ability to analyse information
For more information, phone Andrew Legge on (03) 5128 6516.
Expression of interest information kit and application(PDF, 434KB)
To apply, send your completed EOI by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Andrew Legge, Latrobe City Council PO Box 264 Morwell VIC 3840. EOIs must be received no later than 5pm on Friday 20 January 2017.