These awards recognise local individuals and groups who have made an outstanding contribution to the community. Any individual or organisation can make a nomination and all eligible nominees are acknowledged.
To be eligible, nominees must meet the following criteria
- all individuals must be Australian citizens;
- Citizen of the Year and Young Citizen of the Year must be a resident of Latrobe City;
- Community Event of the Year must have been held within the Latrobe City municipality;
- no self nominations will be accepted;
- only one nomination per form; and
- organisations/groups must be based in Latrobe City
Nominations are now open to the 2017 Australia Day Award. The Latrobe City Council Australia Day Awards pay tribute to local individuals and groups who have made an outstanding contribution to the community. Any individual or organisation can make a nomination and all eligible nominees are acknowledged. Latrobe City Council administers the Australia Day Awards on behalf of the National Australia Day Council of Victoria.
Additional information on the nomination criteria.
Please complete the Australia Day Awards nomination form below or if you prefer you can download this paper nomination form(DOC, 590KB) and return it to any Latrobe City Service Centre, post it to Latrobe City Australia Day Awards, PO BOX 265, Morwell 3840 or email to email@example.com