Have a say on: Draft Lake Narracan Foreshore Landscape Plans and the Draft Haigh Street Development Plan
About the project
The Draft Lake Narracan Foreshore Landscape Plans and Draft Haigh Street Development Plan are on public exhibition until 5pm Thursday 13 April 2017. This is your opportunity to comment on the plans before Council considers the proposals.
Draft Lake Narracan Foreshore Landscape Plans
Latrobe City Council has prepared draft landscape plans(PDF, 7MB) for the foreshore areas at Lake Narracan. The draft foreshore landscape plans are a continuation of the Lake Narracan Precinct Structure Plan and set out the vision for developing a new community at the lake.
Draft Haigh Street Development Plan
The draft plan provides a framework for how the land could be developed for residential and proposed future place of worship uses and applies to around 15 hectares of land situated on Haigh Street and Old Sale Road, Newborough.
Find out more by:
- Making an appointment for a one-on-one meeting with a member of the Planning Team on 1300 367 700
- Viewing the draft documents in the 'Related Documents' below
- In person at one of our service centres
Have your say by:
- Uploading your feedback online via the button below
- Emailing your feedback to Latrobe@latrobe.vic.gov.au
Attention: Kiesha Jones
- Posting your feedback to:
Kiesha Jones, Urban Growth Project Officer
Latrobe City Council
PO Box 264
Morwell VIC 3840
Please note that details within your submission, including your name, will be made publically available during the process unless otherwise specified.
: This consultation is now closed Closing:
13 April 2017
Back to listing