Residents are advised that Marshalls Road will be closed between Park Lane and Lighthorse Avenue for road works.
When and for how long?
The closure is expected start on Thursday 16 March 2017 and remain for around ten to 12 weeks. Detours will be put in place during the works. Access will be maintained for local residents.
- What works will be undertaken?
- reconstruction of the road pavement
- construction of underground drainage and subsoil drainage
- parallel on-street parking
- construction of concrete kerb and channel
- resurfacing of the road pavement with a hot mix asphalt overlay
Some disruption is inevitable in a project of this nature and your patience is requested. Latrobe City Council regrets any inconvenience caused.