Council meets on the first and third Monday of each month, except January. Special meetings can be called for urgent matters.
Please note: from Monday 3 December 2012, Council meetings will start at the earlier time of 5.30pm.
Council meetings are:
- At 5.30pm in the Nambur Wariga Meeting Room, Corporate Headquarters, Morwell
- Open to the public and media (except for some parts and some special meetings)
- Advertised in The Express newspaper.
Meeting schedule 2012
December 3, 17
Meeting schedule 2013
February 4, 18
March 4, 18
April 8, 22
May 6, 20
June 3, 17
July 1, 15
August 5, 19
September 2, 16
October 7, 21
November 6, 18
December 2, 16
Proposed council reports
View proposed items to be listed on the council agenda.
Questions and submissions
Public question time will take place at 5.30pm each meeting.
To ask a question or to speak to Council on a specific agenda please complete the public question time form.
- complete the online form
- download and complete the form
- arrive at the meeting before 5.15pm to register and complete the form
The Mayor may choose to reply in writing.
We have a hearing loop and Easy Listener Portable FM system for people with hearing problems.